It's a classic. I have yet to meet the individual who doesn't appreciate this piece. I'm not even sure why it means so much to me. But there is this sense that even though the swirling grains of color envelop him and his world, something very wrong is happening. There is this representation of beauty and pain, or beauty and frustration.
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Edvard Munch, The Scream
It's a classic. I have yet to meet the individual who doesn't appreciate this piece. I'm not even sure why it means so much to me. But there is this sense that even though the swirling grains of color envelop him and his world, something very wrong is happening. There is this representation of beauty and pain, or beauty and frustration.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.